We are proud of the Smart projects we realized together with our customers.
Have a look to see the possibilities and get inspired.
It is known that the installation of the Smart Lighting system is extremely simple: the luminaires can be fitted into the ceiling and connected to the power supply directly out of the box.
No extra wires, fittings, gateways, servers or controllers are required.
All luminaires can be controlled via the free OPPLE Smart Lighting App.
Varying colours in the same fixture is called Tunable White (TW). With our Smart Lighting System you can also easily operate our new Tunable White luminaires.
This allows you to easily switch from warm white to cool white (2700K-6500K) and back. This way you can design your workplace with the colour temperature that you like.
For example, in a meeting room, adjust the colour to cool white (6500K) to be extra alert or to warm white (2700K) to relax and create an informal atmosphere.
It is also extremely suitable for health Care applications, such as ICs and elderly homes, and of course 24-hours applications.
In addition to the Slim LED Panel G5, the Downlight Performer is equipped with this TW technology.
Why choose classic?
With OPPLE Smart Lighting you can count on:
• Completely wireless control of lighting utilizing Bluetooth® Low Energy Mesh
• Dynamic lighting without extra wiring
• Quick and easy installation, no need for a gateway
• Maximum energy savings thanks to the use of Smart Sensors
• Various scenes/moods can be set using the free OPPLE Smart Lighting App
• Unique features like daylight balance, the corridor feature, movement sensors and smart relay
• Maximum security thanks to coded signals and strict user management
• An excellent and affordable Smart Lighting system
• Maps out data clearly on energy consumption, temperature, humidity and occupancy detection or each building, floor and room.
• Always and everywhere in control: operate your building’s lighting from a remote location.
• All DALI luminaires can be linked and operated via Smart Switch, Smart Sensor or Smart Web Interface.
• Scheduler: luminaire automatic on-/off switch at a specific time or date.
• Links multiple Smart Projects in a single project.
• Completely compatible with the existing OPPLE Smart Lighting system.
• Full logic configuration of the system (IFTTT rules) is possible.
• Copy-paste function for Lighting scenes and Automations rules from room to room
Classic vs. Connect Box
|Opple `Classic` Smart Lighting vs. Connect box||Classic||Connect Box|
|Use of smart switch||x||Y|
|Use of Smart Sensor||x||Y|
|Multiple managers/ users per project||x||Y|
|Show actual occupancy||x||Y|
|Show actual temperature/ humidity||x||Y|
|Multiple installers per project||x||-|
|Control > 100 devices at once||x||Y|
|Switch lighting at specific time / date||x||Y|
|Control your lighting installation remotely||x||Y|
|Energy use graph||x||y|
|Temperature / humidity graph||x||Y|
|Occupancy graph per area||x||Y|
Do you want to see all Smart information in a brochure?
Download our Smart brochure to see all the information in one overview.
Please find the manuals for the Smart Lighting below:
Yes, that is possible. Just add more than one switch to the same area. Please realize that every switch has its own lightings scenes (presets). Scene 1 on switch A is not the same as scene 1 on switch B. You just have to define them separately.
1. Connect the Smart Sensor to the power (230V)
2. Make sure the Smart Sensor is added to the relevant Area.
3. Activate the sensor by creating an “Automatic scene” and activate that scene by tapping on it, once created in the App.
4. Or: create an Smart Switch or App Scene with the Smart Sensor enabled and activate that Lighting Scene.
5. The correct setup of the Smart Sensor can be verified by activating the “Test Mode” in the Settings of the Smart Sensor by tapping on it in the Opple Smart App. After enabling the “Test Mode”, the Smart Sensor will turn off the lights already after 5-8 seconds of no movement detection. Please do not forget to turn off the “Test Mode” afterwards.
Turn the power on/off 5 times (<1s per switch cycle). To confirm a reset, the luminaire will blink a few times.
Let's team OP!
The OPPLE Team is here to support you every step of the way.
Do you need help? Or are you just curious about OPPLE? We are here for you!